Wordless Wednesday

Frugal Family Fun…in 97 degree heat.

Who needs a water park when you have a sprinkler?

• Email this Post
About Alyssa Francis

A thirty-something wife and mother of four! Two daughters by birth, one son by marriage, and a sweet baby boy born in April of 2009. Oldest sister of four girls raised by a single mom. California native. Grew up in Hawaii. Somehow ended up in North Texas. Once a single mom. Former agnostic. A survivor of abuse and addiction. Forgiven by a great big God. Married to my best friend.

Comments

1. Great picture! Every night, Quinn drags daddy outside to run through the sprinklers with him. It is their “male bonding” time.

2. AmberStar says:

sprinklers are great and so are slip and slides. Great picture from “the lady next door”, meaning I’m in Ft. Worth and feeling the heat with you.

3. Earthmommy says:

I love the sprinklers! It looks so refreshing! Super hot here in NC too.

4. What a lovely shot!! Sprinklers are so much fun in summer!

5. happyathome says:

Funny, this is what I am off right now to go do with my daughter. She loves the sprinkler, let alon water! Greta pciture, happy WW. Stop by and see mine.

6. Anything outside gets my girl outside and if the hose is involved its even better!

7. Lisa @ Stop and Smell the Chocolates says:

Sprinklers are the best! Even getting the hose out and spraying your kids while you water plants at the same time!

8. Alyssa @ KeepingTheKingdomFirst says:

I have been meaning to get a slip-n-slide, amberstar! Wonder if I can buy one at CVS with ECBs?!

Thank goodness for the hose. It has saved our long summer days on more than one occasion.

9. we did the same thing today.

10. Muthering Heights says:

You’re so right; backyard fun beats an overly commercialized cesspool any day! ;)