- Twitter connects me to people I would never meet otherwise.
- I can ask a question, and get 10 different responses… within minutes.
- I am able to
ventexpress my not necessarily bloggable thoughts in a friendly community.
- I discover fantastic content on other blogs every day.
- I get instant updates on the latest deals from other frugal
- Twitter landed me my first guest post.
- It is a frugal way to grow my blog by tweeting my content.
- Although I don’t have TV, I got the full rundown of the Olympics, the DNC, and I even heard about Sarah Palin for the first time on Twitter.
- I get to experience vastly different views on politics, religion, etc on Twitter, yet we are all still pals.
- If it weren’t for Twitter, I would not be one of Walmart’s 11 Moms.
Lost? Fellow bloggers, learn all about Twitter here and here.
Tweet you later!