Wordless Wednesday: Psalms 118:24

aldi-eggs
You just never know where you might stumble across a verse. For less than a dollar, these dozen eggs from Aldi feed us in more ways than one! :)

This is the Day which the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalms 118:24

Have you ever found scripture in surprising places?

• Email this Post
About Alyssa Francis

A thirty-something wife and mother of four! Two daughters by birth, one son by marriage, and a sweet baby boy born in April of 2009. Oldest sister of four girls raised by a single mom. California native. Grew up in Hawaii. Somehow ended up in North Texas. Once a single mom. Former agnostic. A survivor of abuse and addiction. Forgiven by a great big God. Married to my best friend.

Comments

1. LOVE that! I’ve noticed that verse there before! :)
    .-= Myra´s last blog ..A Miniature Mohawk =-.

2. Wow! That is seriously cool! Just one more reason to love Aldi!
    .-= Stephanie @ Couponing 101´s last blog ..20 Free Pampers Gifts to Grow Points =-.

3. Miriam T. says:

One time I saw “Jesus Christ is Lord” on the side of a garbage truck! It was awesome.
    .-= Miriam T.´s last blog ..Wordless Wednesday – If the Shoe Fits…. =-.

4. Donna Webster says:

Up until about two years ago, Edwards Desserts included a Scripture verse on their pie boxes and also a Scripture reference pierced on their pie tins. I can’t recall what the verses were, but I thought it was so refreshing to see. Delicious food for the body and soul! Don’t know why they discontinued it — Edwards has been around for about 60 years and was purchased by Schwan in 2001.

5. Jennifer says:

It gives me another reason to want to buy Aldi’s eggs, besides their great prices!

6. Now that is cool! I didn’t know they did that… Hmm… I wonder how many other egg cartons have that in there and I never noticed! Will have to pay attention and when I find one, buy it more often. :)

7. How neat!

8. Tiffany says:

Alyssa-

That is awsome! Nice eye you have there too.. I am afraid I may have missed that. Happy you spotted it and shared, now I will forever be examing my cartons for a verse. :)

9. We love because He first loved us……written on the Great Wall of China! (Graffiti, of course.) Refreshing, though, as China is a closed country to the gospel!

10. Wow! I just had to go check my carton and I found it too. I can’t wait to show my husband that. They just opened Aldi’s all over around here and I love it. =)

11. Melissa Multitasking Mama says:

What a cool place to find scripture!!
    .-= Melissa Multitasking Mama´s last blog ..Overcoming the sense of entitlement =-.

12. Yes! I love these, I get them too and it always makes my heart smile.
    .-= Kristie´s last blog ..Aquafresh Mom Works Beyond Contest =-.

13. i have never seen a passage within an egg carton…that is cool.

i have been getting egg whites more lately than a dozen eggs so maybe that’s why i have missed it.

14. In & Out has a verse on the bottom of their cups! There are several different ones depending on the size you get.

15. In & Out has a verse on the bottom of their cups! There are several different ones depending on the size you get.

16. Alyssa Francis says:

@Andrea Mason, Yes! I remember that from my days of living in SoCal. I really miss their french fries. :)