This month, I am sharing giving ideas and special giveaways as part of The 30-Day Giving Challenge.
We hear the word inspire a lot these days.
1. to fill with an animating, quickening, or exalting influence: His courage inspired his followers.
2. to produce or arouse (a feeling, thought, etc.): to inspire confidence in others.
3. to influence or impel: Competition inspired her to greater efforts.
I am inspired by many things in life- my family, my readers, emails I receive, books, fellow bloggers, and most importantly, through studying His Word.
Our next sponsor has been inspiring their customers since 1983. Inspire4Less.com is the online home of Christian Book Outlet and Christian Gift Outlet. Retail store locations are found throughout Arkansas and in Branson, Missouri. The owners have been working in Christian Retailing for over 25 years.
I was not familiar with Inspire4Less until they reached out to me about partnering with us for the 30-Day Giving Challenge. I am so glad they did! Their online prices and selection is fantastic, and their commitment to Christ through their business model is indeed inspiring.
Inspire4Less sent each of the 30-Day Give host bloggers a package of unique items to donate to the charity of our choice. Here is what I received:
- Life Application Study Bible (NLT)
- God’s Word for Girls Bible
- Homemade Christmas Gooseberry Patch Cookbook
- A Christmas Snow (DVD)
I look forward to dropping off these items at my local women’s shelter this month. I also have a duplicate pack to give away to one KingdomFirstMom.com reader!
Enter to win (1) Prize Pack from Inspire4Less.com for your family to keep or share.:
- Leave a comment below (required entry): What inspires you?
If you are reading via email or in a reader, please click through to the post to enter.
For up to (2) Bonus Entries (leave a separate comment for each):
- Subscribe via RSS or email, and/or become a “fan” of KingdomFirstMom on Facebook. If you’re already a subscriber (thank you!) simply leave a comment.
- Like our fabulous sponsor Inspire4Less on Facebook or Follow on Twitter.
This giveaway will end on Sunday (11/7) at 9 PM EST. The winner will be drawn at random, and notified via email.
Disclosure: I was provided with the items pictured above to donate to my local charity. As always, the opinions in this post are completely my own.
Be sure to visit the other bloggers hosting the 30-Day Giving Challenge as they are each giving away a unique prize pack from Inspire4Less: