Are you looking for the best deals for natural and organic products? Rachel at Mashup Mom compiles the top deals each week.
Here are my favorites:
Kindle Freebies – Kindle freebies often only last a day or so, so make sure the price still says $0.00.
Amazon – Amazon prices can change quickly. You can cancel subscribe & save subscriptions at any time under your account. And you need to be logged in to see and clip coupons, which are limit one per account.
- KIND Fruit & Nut, Apple Cinnamon & Pecan, Gluten Free Bars (Pack of 12), $13.72 shipped with subscribe & save, or $1.14 a bar. Switch around flavors in the middle — some are similar prices, some are more.
- Kashi GOLEAN Instant Hot Cereal, Hearty Honey & Cinnamon, 11.28-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6), $19.89 shipped with subscribe & save.
- Kashi GOLEAN Bar Crunchy! Cinnamon Coffee Cake, 12 – 1.59-Ounce Bars, $14.25 shipped with subscribe & save + for a limited time, you can save 25% on select Kashi products sold by Amazon.com, bringing your total savings to 30%.
- BumbleBar Gluten Free Junior Variety Pack, 0.65-Ounce Bars (Pack of 12), $7.59 shipped with subscribe & save.
- Newman’s Own Organics Pop’s Corn Organic Microwave Popcorn, Butter, 3-Count Boxes (Pack of 12), $27.32 shipped with subscribe & save.
- 50% Off A Healthy Gluten-Free Snack Pack From Hail Merry – Shipping Included! These are gluten-free, vegan, and Kosher.
- Read about ALDI’s new SimplyNature line of natural and organic products, launching in stores next week.
- New Whole Foods coupons are up to print for January/February, or look for the new Whole Deal in stores.
- You can get Kashi Berry Fruitful cereal for a buck at Target:
Select Kashi Cereal – $2.75
- Use $1/1 Kashi Berry Fruitful Cereal AND
- Use $0.75/1 Berry Fruitful Target Coupon
Photo by: wwarby