All month long, I have shared special giving ideas and giveaways as part of the 30-Day Giving Challenge. This is our 12th and final sponsor!
Today, as we approach the end of the 30 Day Giving Challenge, we are honored to partner with World Vision to offer a unique prize package that supports women and families around the world, giving them a hand up out of poverty.
What could be more fitting for the end of this journey?
World Vision is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. As an organization, World Vision is dedicated to working with the world’s most vulnerable people and serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, or gender.
I love how they summarize their vision:
Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness; Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.
Many of the donations to World Vision’s Maximum Gift Fund, which provides for the unique needs of children and families worldwide, also include a special gift to keep or give to someone else, such as the tumbler, bracelet or book that are included in the prize package below!
As part of the 30 Day Giving Challenge, I will be donating prize package I received to our church home, and I will be letting my girls choose an entrepreneur to support with the micro loan gift card.
One Keeping the Kingdom First reader will also win a World Vision prize package to keep or donate, including:
- World Vision Acrylic Tumbler- Love this frugal drink holder!
- A Ugandan Bracelet, handcrafted in Uganda by women actively engaged in caring for children in their communities who have lost parents to AIDS.
- The Hole In Our Gospel by Richard Stearns
- $25 World Vision Micro Gift Card to help a hardworking entrepreneur by funding their small business loan — to buy a sewing machine, a bicycle, training, or whatever will put their families on the pathway to success.
- A Thai Coin Purse, handmade in Thailand by women in World Vision job training projects.
- Leave a comment below (required entry): Share about a meaningful gift you have received OR given that helped others. (Or for ideas, check out World Vision’s Gift Catalog)
If you are reading via email or in a reader, please click through to the post to enter.
For up to (2) bonus entries:
- Subscribe via RSS or email, and/or follow KingdomFirstMom on Facebook. If you’re already a subscriber (thank you!) simply leave a comment.
- Follow World Vision on Facebook and/or Twitter.
This giveaway will end on Wednesday (12/1) at 9 p.m. EST. The winner will be drawn randomly, and notified via email.
Disclosure: World Vision provided me with the prize pack above to donate to the charity of my choosing, along with one to give away. As always, the opinions in this post are my own.
The other bloggers leading the 30-Day Giving Challenge are also giving away this unique prize pack. Stop by each of their sites for more chances to win!
- Saving And Giving
- For The Mommas
- Life…Your Way
- My Blessed Life
- Resourceful Mommy
- Amy’s Finer Things
- Amy Loves It
- Frugal Femina